- This week usually would be show and tell but we are waiting till next week. So plan on Monday and Tuesday having your child bring one thing that can grow or was grown. Be as creative as you would like. Examples: A seed, Fruit, veggie, flowers, plants, pet, etc.
- Next week we are going on a field trip to Sunshine Terrace. I have arranged to do a combined music therapy group with the residents there led by Music Therapist, Jennifer Birchell. Wednesday group will meet as usual at 9:00 do our morning greeting and seat work and leave here at 9:30 am. We will be going to Terrace Grove Assisted Living Center in my van. The only change for Wednesday is we will be home at 11:00 am. So plan on picking up your children here at my house at 11:00 am. If any parents would like to come your welcome. Thursday group will be going to the Sunshine Terrace Nursing Center. We will do some preschool activities before and after the field trip so same drop off and pick up time apply. Thank you to David’s mom for helping us by driving! Have your child wear their preschool t-shirt.
- The t-shirts we made were fun but I didn’t like how the iron on worked so I have had Badger print some shirts for next year and they should be ready for this field trip. If anyone has lost their shirt or would just like a new one this is what they look like and they cost $7.00. I have x-small and small and they look like this. If you do want one, you can simply add it to your February Tuition.
- Valentines Day is coming up! We will be exchanging valentines on Monday the 13th or Tuesday the 14th. Monday’s Group has 6 total children and Tuesday’s group has 8 total children. Please just have your child or you write on his valentines From: __________ and his or her name. That will make it easy for them to exchange. If you would really like to have a list of the kids in our classes let me know and I will give you their first names in an e-mail. We will be decorating valentine sacks for them to keep their valentines in. It will be a fun day!
- Thank you so much for your trust in me with your children. I really enjoy them all and love to see them having fun and learning at the same time. —-Miss Heather