- March 30-April 2–Spring Break-Have a great time with your family!
- Show and Tell is April 6 and 8th for 3-4 year old class and April 9th for 4-5 year olds–Please have your child bring an item that starts with the letter of their name.
- Scholastic Book orders are expected to arrive on Monday. I will call each of you to let you know when you can come by to pick them up so you can have them for Easter and Birthdays
- Contest Winners!!! First I want to thank everyone for your support! I am almost full for next year and that is awesome. I really appreciate each of you for your recommendations. I had over 40 entries in the contest! And the winners are: Diana Burk and Melissa Peterson! I will give you both $30 gift certificates that you can use for tuition for April or May or even summer classes. You can also use them for Play with Me Music Classes. Congratulations!!!
- We have now gone through all the letters in the alphabet and have started over in reviewing them. You will see a variety of worksheets to emphasis skills and concepts we are reinforcing.
- When you come back for spring break I will give out the calendars for April
Since you don’t have school this next week I challenge you to include one learning activity into each day. I’m sure you already do this, but if not here is some ideas:
- Die Easter eggs together and see what happens when you mix different colors together.
- Discover a new computer game that is educational. I really like Kahn Academy for my kids. It has math concepts from kindergarten to high school. All my kids will be working on Kahn for at least 20 minutes a day during the break. For younger kids I like Abcya.com.
- With the weather getting so nice-let them play and explore outside. Have them search for bugs, birds, flowers. You can even have them listen for sounds outside.
- When the weather isn’t nice take time to play a game together inside
- Have play dough time
Spotlight Lillia on April 7
Spotlight Britta on April 8
Art–Paperplate Clown Faces