- This week is Show and Tell. Please have your child bring something that represents a favorite activity or tradition they do with their family. It could be even a picture of you doing something as a family. 4-5 year old’s have show and tell on Thursday.
- I’m going to have a drawing! This is going to be super exciting! I will be giving away two gift certificates for $30 off tuition! You can be entered in multiple times. The more times you are entered of course the better chance you will win. Most of these things will take you a couple seconds so…Here is how you can enter in the drawing:
1. Like Music Train Preschool on Facebook (if you already have entered, great you have one chance already!)
2. Like Play with Me Music on Facebook (same deal as before)
3. Share post with your friends about Music Train Preschool Registration that is pinned at the top of the page
4. E-mail me what you like about Music Train Preschool that I can share with other parents (via my website) interested in our school.
5. Write a review on Play With Me Music Facebook page (if you have taken the class)
6. If you don’t have Facebook you can write why you like Play with Me music in an e-mail to me
7. Recommend to your friends and family to sign up and have them mention to me that you referred the. Every referral gets you another chance to win!
8. Write a review on Yelp for Music Train Preschool.
The drawing will take place on March 28th so you can use the money towards your April Tuition. If you have paid for the full year already I will give you $30 cash. I thank you in advance for your recommendations!
The weekend and evenings can be great time to play games as a family. Games teach so many valuable skills such as, learning to take turns, not getting upset when we don’t win, numbers, letters, colors, and more. I challenge you to find time to play a game with your preschooler. If you don’t have any games appropriate for this age you can buy some really nice games at Red Balloon Toy store. In preschool some of the games we have enjoyed playing is Uno Attack and Uncle Wiggly, Number Bingo, Alphabet Bingo, and Memory. You can also make a homemade game, get some ideas from this link: http://www.pinterest.com/pamdyson/make-your-own-board-game/
Show and Tell for 3-4 year olds (see above for details)
Craft: My Family Drawing–This will be kept at school so I can put it in their year end scrapbook
Snack: Pretzle Sticks and make X’s out of them before we chopped them down =)
Show and Tell
Craft: “Stick” Figure Family
Snack: Apples Sticks
I finished writing e-mails to everyone I hope about each child’s progress. If you didn’t get an e-mail from me please let me know.